KBE5S state of the art combustion chamber enables virtually 100% fuel to energy conversion. This translates to clean, odorless, smokeless operation and, more importantly, fuel savings with the KBE5S.
Impervious to nature’s elements (wind, rain, and snow), it’s able to transfer infrared heat directly to the object without any loss of heat or air movement.
Safety features include a tip over sensor and an over voltage detector.
RADIANT HEAT – Heat penetrates evenly like heat from sunlight.
OUTDOOR USE – VAL6 is not affected by wind, unlike forced air heaters that suffer from heat loss in the ambient air.
HEAT TRANSFER – VAL6 generates infrared heat directly to the object without any air movement creating a dust-free comfortable environment.
ODORLESS – A clean combustion system produces no odor or smoke while running.
ENERGY SAVINGS – VAL6’s state of the art combustion chamber enables virtually 100% fuel to energy conversion.
Radiant heat travels in a straight line, unlike hot air, its unaffected by wind by wind or cold ambient air. Since infrared heat can penetrate into the object, the targeted surface and object are warmed and/dried in a uniquely different way from any convectional heater which utilizes heated air.
- PREVENTION OF OVERHEATING: To prevent malfunction, the heater has an automatic shutdown system when main body reaches temperatures above normal level.
- TIP-OVER PROTECTION: Heater will automatically shut off when heater falls or receives a strong impact.
- OVER VOLTAGE DETECTION: To prevent malfunction of main components, heater will automatically shut down when it detects over voltage conditions.
- FLAME MONITOR: The Flame monitor will shut the heater off if it detects low flame or no flame.
- AFTER POWER OUTAGE: Prevention of automatic restart after a power outage prevents fire or undetectable accidents when the power is restored.
|Heat Output||High: 111,000 BTU/hr|
|Fuel||Kerosene, #1 Diesel|
|Tank Capacity||9 gallons|
|Operating Time/Full Tank||10.5 Hours|
|Power Source||120V, 60Hz|
|Operating Noise Level||69 dB (A)|
|Safety Device||Photocell flame monitor, 3A fuse, Overheat prevention system, tip-over switch|
|External Dimension, HxWxD||36.1 x 25.8 x 27.7 in|
|Dry Weight||83.8 lbs|