The newly upgraded KBE5L 2-Step is now equipped with a High and Low output control making it very economical. Also included is a Fuel pre-heater to keep fuel moving smoothly as temperature decreases.
KBE5L 2-Step state of the art combustion chamber enables virtually 100% fuel to energy conversion. This translates to clean, odorless, smokeless operation and, more importantly, fuel savings.
Impervious to nature’s elements (wind, rain, and snow), the KBE5L 2-Step is able to transfer infrared heat directly to the object without any loss of heat or air movement.
ENERGY SAVING – Selecting a low combustion can make fuel consumption lower. This means that this heater can save you operation cost. For example, in early winter if the heater operates with a low combustion, it can save 1.2 gallons a day, 24 gallons a month.
New Features of the New KBE5L
2-Step Output Control
High and low output control is equipped. It enables its user to choose between a high or low output thus making it very economical.
As ambient temperature decreases, viscosity increases. To counterbalance this effect, a heater is built into the fuel line to keep the fuel moving smoothly.
Sunlight Warmth – VAL6’s radiant heat penetrates evenly and directly into surfaces just like sunlight.
Best Choice for Outdoors – VAL6 is not affected by wind, unlike forced air heaters that suffer from heat loss in the ambient air.
No Air Movement Dust Free – Generates strait forward infrared heat directly to the object without any air movement creating a quiet and dust-free comfortable environment.
Odorless – Perfect combustion system produces no odor and no smoke while running. The exhaust gas goes upward.
Energy Savings – State of the art combustion chamber enables virtually 100% fuel to energy conversion.
Portable – This heater can be taken virtually anywhere that you need heat.
- Factory, Plant, Workshop
- Outdoor projects
- Construction sites
- Drying of paint and adhesives
- Asphalt and concrete preparation
Radiant heat travels in a straight line, unlike hot air, its unaffected by wind by wind or cold ambient air. Since infrared heat can penetrate into the object, the targeted surface and object are warmed and/dried in a uniquely different way from any convectional heater which utilizes heated air.
- PREVENTION OF OVERHEATING: To prevent malfunction, the heater has an automatic shutdown system when main body reaches temperatures above normal level.
- TIP-OVER PROTECTION: Heater will automatically shut off when heater falls or receives a strong impact.
- OVER VOLTAGE DETECTION: To prevent malfunction of main components, heater will automatically shut down when it detects over voltage conditions.
- FLAME MONITOR: The Flame monitor will shut the heater off if it detects low flame or no flame.
- AFTER POWER OUTAGE: Prevention of automatic restart after a power outage prevents fire or undetectable accidents when the power is restored.
|Heat Output||High: 118,000 BTU/hr; Low: 100,000 BTU/hr|
|Fuel||Kerosene, #1 Diesel|
|Tank Capacity||15 gallons|
|Fuel Consumption||High: .90 gal/hr; Low: 0.75 gal/hr|
|Operating Time/Full Tank||High: 16.5 hours; Low: 20 hours|
|Power Source||120V, 60Hz|
|Power Consumption||In Ignition: 150W; In Operation: 120W|
|Operating Noise Level||High: 72 dB (A); Low 71 dB (A)|
|Safety Device||Photocell flame monitor, 3A fuse, Overheat prevention system, tip-over switch|
|External Dimension, HxWxD||36.3 x 28 x 29.2 in|
|Dry Weight||92.6 lbs|
KBE5L Heater Parts
Showing the single result