KSL-B-14, EPX-3-09 | Filter Element
The filter is the first line of defense for the heater’s intake. Unusually dirty fuel will “age” the fuel filter more rapidly than clean fuel. It is recommended that you replace the fuel filter, as well as the o-ring, before each heating season for best performance.
Dimensions: 1-1/2″ x 1″
Compatible with these models:
- KBE5S, KBE5L, KBE5L 2-Step – KSL-B-14
- EPX – EPX-3-09
- Hotgun -NA-B-06
- 1JA – 1JA-B-10
- This filter can be red or tan in color.
- 21021 003-10 / 21021-003-10 / 2102100310
- VAL6 is a series of heaters. It is not the model name.
KSL-B-14, EPX-3-09, NA-B-06, 1JA-B-10 | Filter Element
- 21021 003-10 / 21021-003-10 / 2102100310 / 21021003-10
- This filter can be either red or tan in color.
- Other Filter Sizes for smaller units: Daystar (DS-T-06), MPX (MPX-3-17)
VAL6 is a series of heaters. It is not the model name. We suggest you refer to your manual that came with your machine for correct part number. If you still have questions you can call our service or parts department at 800-846-5157.
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 3 in|
14 reviews for KSL-B-14, EPX-3-09 | Filter Element