EPX-2-06A, KSL-B-04A | .75G Fuel Nozzle
The fuel nozzle is used to create a fine mist of fuel for perfect combustion. The fuel nozzle needs to be replaced if it becomes clogged which is usually indicated by smoky operation.
- 0.75gph 60°
- For KBE5L with high/low switch – KSL-B-04A
- EPX Models – EPX-2-06A
- 50335 201038 / 50335-201038 / 50335201038
- VAL6 is a series of heaters. It is not the model name.
EPX-2-06A, KSL-B-04A – .75G Fuel Nozzle
- Manufacturer Code: 50335 201038 / 50335-201038 / 50335201038
Other nozzle sizes:
- Daystar (2005 & older) – 0.3G Nozzle – DS-B-05
- Daystar (2006 & newer) – 0.4G Nozzle – DS-B-05A
- KBE5S & KBE5L without a high/low switch – 0.85G Nozzle – KSL-B-04
VAL6 is a series of heaters. It is not the model name. We suggest you refer to your manual that came with your machine for correct part number. If you still have questions you can call our service or parts department at 800-846-5157.
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 3 in|